Ever attentive to the cry of the most abandoned, we, the community of professed and lay co-workers of the redemptorist vice province of manila, unite with the poor, deprived, oppressed, and marginalized in their struggle towards a just and humane society through explicit, prophetic and liberating proclamation of the gospel.
Following the example of Christ the Redeemer (C&S No.1),
and being challenged by our people's dreams, we envision.....
A PEOPLE HAVING "LIFE IN ALL ITS FULLNESS"
(Jn. 10:10), CELEBRATING IN FREEDOM CREATION'S
HARMONY WITH GOD.
We see the following as some of the signs of this "life in all its fullness":
• There is justice, solidarity, peace and love;
• There is respect for all regardless of age, gender, religion and race;
• There is just distribution of this world's goods;
• The basic needs of people are being met;
• The people and their leaders share the responsibility in decision-making regarding their life and society;
• There is unity in diversity;
• There is care and respect for creation;
• Faith is integrated with life;
• There is total human development;
• The dignity of the human person is fully respected;
• The contribution of women in the Church is recognized.